- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 2 medium onions, cut into chunks
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine the carrots, potatoes, onions and just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add peas and ham; cover and cook 5 minutes longer. Drain water. Stir in soup and cheese; heat through.
1 cup: 323 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 1654mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 6g fiber), 18g protein.