- 12 whole graham crackers, broken into quarters
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Line a 15x10x1-in. jelly roll pan with waxed paper and grease the paper. Arrange graham crackers in pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and sugar over medium heat; let boil gently for 3 minutes. Spread evenly over graham crackers. Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips; spread over bars and allow to cool again. After chocolate is set, pan can be turned over so waxed paper can be peeled off. Bars can be frozen.
2 each: 181 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.