Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped mixed dried fruit
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine honey, oil and cinnamon. Gradually stir in oats and quinoa until well blended. Cook, covered, on high 1 to 1-1/2 hours, stirring well every 20 minutes.
- Stir in coconut, dried fruit and pecans. Spread evenly on waxed paper or baking sheets; cool completely. Store in airtight containers.
1/2 cup: 317 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein.