- 4 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- In a large skillet, cook the apples, brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon in butter over medium heat until tender. Stir in flour until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Spoon into shells. Serve warm or chilled.
1 each: 298 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.