Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Pizza sauce, warmed or additional ranch salad dressing, optional
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread ranch dressing evenly to within 1/4 in. of edges. Sprinkle with cheese, pepperoni and onions. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side.
- Cut into 1-in. slices. Place cut side down on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm with pizza sauce or additional ranch dressing if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
2 piece: 316 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 802mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.