- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked and cooled
- 3 large eggs
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Sprinkle cheese into pastry shell. In a bowl, whisk eggs until foamy. Add the remaining ingredients. Pour over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Cover edges with foil; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
1 piece: 353 calories, 28g fat (15g saturated fat), 151mg cholesterol, 506mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.