- 1 cup raspberry cream-filled dark chocolate pieces
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate pieces over low heat. Transfer to a small bowl and cool to lukewarm, about 7 minutes. Beat in whipped topping, preserves and extract. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until firm enough to form into balls.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Hershey's Premier Dark Chocolate Baking Pieces filled with Raspberry Creme.
1 each: 101 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.