- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional fresh raspberries and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, stir together milk and lime juice. Mixture will begin to thicken. Beat in whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon into pie crust. Chill. Garnish with additional raspberries and mint if desired.
Editor's NoteGraham cracker crust (9 inches): Combine 1-1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs (24 squares), 1/4 sugar and 1/3 cup melted butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375 until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before filling.
1 piece: 355 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.