Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies; stir in pecans. Spread batter into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, butter and chocolate. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over marshmallows.