- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Sour cream and cherry preserves
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and the lemon zest; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt and remaining sugar. Beat the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when set and lightly browned. Cook 1 minute longer.
- Immediately sprinkle each pancake with lemon sugar mixture; roll up and keep warm. Top with sour cream and preserves.
3 each: 618 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 473mg cholesterol, 599mg sodium, 74g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.