- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup cold diet root beer
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Set aside and refrigerate 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk the root beer, milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in half the remaining whipped topping. Spread into graham cracker crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Dollop reserved whipped topping over each serving; top with a maraschino cherry if desired.
1 piece: 185 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.