- 1 package (18 ounces) frozen butternut squash ravioli or 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage or 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- Shaved or shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large dry skillet, toast pecans over medium-low heat 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in butter until melted. Stir in brown sugar, salt, nutmeg and cayenne. Remove from heat; stir in cream and sage.
- Drain ravioli; add to skillet and toss to coat. Top with cheese.
1 cup: 568 calories, 32g fat (11g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 637mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 5g fiber), 11g protein.