- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (2-1/2 pounds)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the brown sugar, butter and honey until melted. Remove from the heat; whisk in the oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place salmon in a large foil-lined baking pan; spoon brown sugar mixture over top. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
1 each: 295 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.