- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, curry and salt. Add salmon; seal bag and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook salmon in butter for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the broth, chutney and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salmon.
1 each: 462 calories, 24g fat (7g saturated fat), 116mg cholesterol, 709mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein.