Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1/2 cup refried black beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with beans. Top with salsa, chicken, chilies and olives; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with green onion; serve with sour cream.
1 pizza: 380 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 776mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat.