Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1-1/4 cups shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 2 fully cooked Italian chicken sausage links, sliced
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. Press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Top with 1 cup cheese blend, onion, pepper and sausage; sprinkle with remaining cheese blend.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
1 piece (calculated without Parmesan cheese): 257 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 565mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 medium-fat meat.