- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Separate each tube of biscuits into 10 biscuits; place in a single layer in a greased 11x7-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with cheeses. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with seasonings. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
1 each: 77 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.