- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups unsalted whole unblanched almonds
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan, add butter. Bake in a 300° oven for 3-5 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in the soy sauce, salt, ginger and garlic powder. Add almonds; toss to coat. Spread in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove to paper towels to cool. Store in an airtight container.
1/4 cup: 237 calories, 21g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 263mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.