- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (5 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons Italian salad dressing, divided
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- Dash salt
- 1 slice provolone cheese (3/4 ounce)
- Place 3 tablespoons salad dressing in a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a small skillet, brown chicken on each side. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute the spinach, remaining salad dressing and salt until spinach is wilted; drain.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with spinach and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
1 each: 250 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 761mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 36g protein.