- 3/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large saucepan, saute the shrimp, mushrooms, garlic powder, salt and pepper in butter for 3-5 minutes. Stir in the fettuccine, cheese, milk and sour cream. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through (do not boil). Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Editor's note: Scallops or crab may be substituted for half of the shrimp.