- 36 large fresh mushrooms (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped onions
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside. Finely chop stems. In a large skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter over medium heat. Add mushroom stems and onions; cook and stir until tender, 5-7 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine crab and lemon juice. Add onion mixture, mayonnaise, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well. Spoon into mushroom caps; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter; drizzle over mushrooms. Bake, uncovered, until mushrooms are tender and filling is heated through, 20-25 minutes.
1 stuffed mushroom: 61 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.