Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 30 large fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dried tart cherries, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard stems or save for another use); set caps aside.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cream cheese, cherries and onions. Stuff into mushroom caps.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
1 each: 63 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.