- 1 package (10 ounces) shredded red cabbage (about 4 cups)
- 1 medium pear, peeled and julienned
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, julienned
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 4 tuna steaks (6 ounces each)
- Place first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with 1/4 cup dressing and salt.
- Place remaining 3/4 cup dressing and sesame seeds in separate shallow bowls. Dip tuna in dressing, then in sesame seeds to coat both sides.
- In a large skillet, cook tuna over medium-high heat until medium-rare to slightly pink in center, 2-3 minutes per side. Serve with slaw.
1 serving: 534 calories, 24g fat (4g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 707mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 7g fiber), 46g protein.