Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 4 thin slices fully cooked ham
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Unroll crescent rolls and divide into four rectangles; seal perforations. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with ham; spread mustard over ham. Roll up from a short side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each into five slices. In a shallow bowl, beat egg white. Roll dough edges of each slice in egg white, then in sesame seeds. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.