- 1 pound assorted baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 6 half-ears frozen corn on the cob, thawed
- 2 pounds fresh mussels, scrubbed and beards removed
- 1-1/2 dozen fresh littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound fully cooked Spanish chorizo links, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 medium lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- French bread, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning; toss to coat. Bake until tender, 25-30 minutes. Using a potato masher, flatten potatoes to 1/2-in. thickness; remove and keep warm.
- Add corn, mussels, clams, shrimp and chorizo to same pan; top with potatoes. Pour wine into pan. Squeeze lemon wedges over top; add to pan.
- Combine butter, garlic, seafood seasoning and Cajun seasoning. Pour half the butter mixture over top. Bake until shrimp turn pink and mussels and clams open, 20-25 minutes. Discard any unopened mussels or clams.
- Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with pepper; top with parsley. If desired, serve with bread.
1 serving: 639 calories, 35g fat (15g saturated fat), 214mg cholesterol, 1302mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 46g protein.