Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked peeled shrimp
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until blended. Add the parsley, onion, Worcestershire sauce and seafood seasoning; mix well. Stir in shrimp and mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon filling into tart shells. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm or cold.
1 each: 48 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.