- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 24 cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, unroll crescent dough into a long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and salt until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with the seafood sauce, green pepper, onion, cheese and shrimp. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into squares.
1 square: 109 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.