- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chiles
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 green onions, chopped, divided
- 2 ounces smoked salmon fillet
- Assorted crackers or toasted French bread baguette slices
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, green chiles, lemon juice and half of the green onions. Flake salmon into small pieces; stir into cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top dip with remaining green onion. Serve with crackers.
3 tablespoons (calculated wtihout crackers): 107 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.