Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in 2 tablespoons salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook the peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through.
2 cups: 236 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 757mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.