Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (8 ounces) jambalaya mix
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked beef sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- Microwave jambalaya mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, saute sausage in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion and peppers; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until tender. Add tomatoes and heat through. Stir into jambalaya mixture.
<b>Editor’s Note:</b> This recipe was prepared with Zatarain's New Orleans-style Jambalaya Mix.
1-1/3 cups: 439 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1747mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.