- 2-1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Liquid Smoke
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
2 tablespoons: 44 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.