- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed chocolate wafers (about 24 wafers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional melted German sweet chocolate, optional
- In a small bowl, mix wafer crumbs and melted butter. Press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended. Gradually beat in melted chocolate and milk. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping into chocolate mixture; spoon into crust. Freeze 4 hours or until firm. If desired, drizzle with melted chocolate before serving.
1 piece (calculated without chocolate drizzle): 383 calories, 24g fat (15g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.