- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 10-15 minutes. Drain; refrigerate until cold. Add eggs, onions and pickles; toss well. Stir in mustard, celery seed and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper; mix well. Refrigerate until serving.
3/4 cup: 377 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 169mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.