- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in a 6-qt. stockpot. In a small saucepan, whisk eggs and cream until blended. Cook over low heat until a thermometer reads 160°, stirring constantly (do not allow to simmer). Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
- Drain spaghetti; return to stockpot. Add sauce and bacon; toss to combine. Serve immediately. If desired, sprinkle with additional cheese.
1 serving (calculated without additional cheese) : 486 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 238mg cholesterol, 611mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.