- 1/4 cup reduced-fat honey mustard salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 pound salmon fillets, skinned and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2-2/3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 6 ingredients. In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add salmon; cook and gently stir 3-4 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, heat remaining oil. Add vegetable blend; stir-fry until crisp-tender. Add salad dressing mixture. Return salmon to skillet. Gently combine; heat through. Serve with rice; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
1 cup stir-fry with 2/3 cup rice: 498 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 394mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein.