Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 honey-wheat or plain bagel, split
- 3 tablespoons chopped apple
- 4 teaspoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Spread cream cheese on bagel halves. Top with apple and raisins. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle over the top. Place on a baking sheet; broil 6-8 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until hot and bubbly.