- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, toss pumpkin seeds with oil, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Combine the salt, paprika, cumin and cayenne; sprinkle over seeds and toss to coat.
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; grease the foil. Spread pumpkin seeds in pan. Bake, uncovered, at 250° until lightly browned and dry, 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
1/4 cup: 103 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.