Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen leaf spinach, thawed, squeezed dry and chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- Refrigerated tzatziki sauce, optional
- In a bowl, whisk eggs; set aside 1 tablespoon of eggs. Combine the spinach, feta cheese, garlic, pepper and remaining beaten eggs.
- Unroll pizza crust; roll into a 12-in. square. Cut into four 6-in. squares. Top each square with about 1/3 cup spinach mixture. Fold into a triangle and pinch edges to seal. Cut slits in top; brush with reserved egg.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. If desired, serve with tzatziki sauce.
1 turnover: 361 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 936mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein.