Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 4 rectangles; seal perforations. Place a salmon fillet in the center of each rectangle; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon spreadable cheese over each; top with spinach. Fold dough over filling and pinch edges to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
1 bundle: 854 calories, 52g fat (16g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 1311mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 45g protein.