Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 pound beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450°. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add beef and mushrooms; cook until beef is no longer pink, 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Cook onion in remaining oil until tender, 2-3 minutes. Add cream and blue cheese; cook until slightly thickened, 3-5 minutes longer.
- Place crust on a 12-in. pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread with cream mixture; top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Bake until sauce is bubbly and crust is lightly browned, 10-12 minutes.
1 slice: 365 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 535mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.