- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, celery and onion; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add cream cheese and broth; cook, uncovered, over low heat 4-6 minutes or until blended, stirring occasionally. Add turkey, pimientos, salt and spaghetti; heat through, tossing to coat. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
1 cup: 420 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 717mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.