- 3 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whole fresh strawberries
- In a saucepan, bring rhubarb and water to a boil; remove from the heat. Add gelatin and stir until dissolved; cool. Stir in sliced strawberries; chill until it begins to thicken.
- Prepare whipped topping according to package directions; fold half into rhubarb mixture. Pour into crust. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and whole strawberries.
1 slice: 226 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.