- 1-1/2 cups granola cereal without raisins
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- In a large bowl, combine the granola, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Set aside a third of the mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture into a well-greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves over crust; sprinkle with reserved granola mixture. Bake until filling is bubbly around the edges, about 15 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
2 each: 349 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 129mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.