Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.3 ounces each) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 10-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, milk, dry pudding mixes and vanilla; beat until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
1 slice: 260 calories, 14g fat (10g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.