- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 3/4 cup sliced pepperoncini
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- Spread cream cheese over four slices of bread; layer with cucumber and sprouts. Combine oil and vinegar; drizzle over sprouts. Layer with tomato, lettuce and pepperoncini. Spread avocado over remaining bread; place over top.
1 each: 356 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 8g fiber), 11g protein.