Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a 13x9-in. baking pan, layer all ingredients in order given. Cover and refrigerate until serving time. Do not toss. Cut into squares to serve. Refrigerate leftovers.