- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 jar (16 ounces) black bean and corn salsa
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Optional toppings: Chopped green onions, sliced ripe olives and sour cream
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high until tender, 15-17 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the salsa, chicken and cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Cut an "X" in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Spoon salsa mixture over potatoes and sprinkle with tomato. Serve with toppings of your choice.
1 stuffed potato (calculated without optional ingredients): 518 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 1267mg sodium, 88g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 13g fiber), 26g protein.