- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Place salmon on a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with lemon juice; brush with mustard. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes.
1 fillet: 326 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.