Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup French salad dressing or seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Dash salt
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- In a large bowl, combine first nine ingredients. Place bread on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn slices; spread each with 1 rounded tablespoonful of seafood mixture. Broil 4-5 minutes longer or until heated through.