- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sole or catfish fillet (about 5 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Place fillet over onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with tomato slices. Combine butter and garlic powder; pour over tomato. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 14-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.